Monday, July 23, 2007

A Bit of Irony

Here's a photo of Rachael Steer (US olympian and women's race winner) and I from Saturday's race:

Another perk (besides getting my picture on the University of Alaska Webpage :) of winning Crow Pass is that it earns me an automatic place in the Mount Marathon Race next summer. The funny thing though is that I won't be able to do it. Instead I'll be about 2/3 of the way through the Great Divide Race. I'll take that trade off any day. But I will run Mount Marathon one of these years. Maybe 2009.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking pic!

WynnMan said...

cool beans man! ah yes the seawolves! my relative (dad's cousin) coached the hockey team for a few years up until about 2 years ago.

Great pictures! Crappy about the Mt. Marathon, but you'll have plenty of time to do that little slice of hell.

good on ya man

WynnMan said...

what is that around your waste? a wind jacket.. or carrying case..

Geoff said...

hey wynn, around my waist are wind pants, wind jacket, long underwear pants, hat, and gloves all wrapped up in a long underwear top, sealed with duct tape, and tied in back. this was all required gear for this race and this was the most streamlined way i came up with to carry it. never even really noticed that i was carrying anything.

FixieDave said...

cool way of packing G!

Nice work

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒
台北酒店經紀
酒店
酒店現領
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
酒店打工