Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF

Bike 3 miles (commute)
Run 7 miles
Lift upper and lower body
-20 lifts: 3 sets, 12 reps.

I've never had a serious job in my life. I don't have a serious job right now, but I do have a job that I am beginning to enjoy and that is very tiring at the same time. I'm on my feet all day at work and these past few days it got to be a bit too much. I'm tired out, my back is sore, and I need a couple days off. Glad for the coming weekend. I guess this is what it's like to have a M-F job, this just isn't really something I've experienced much in the past. It baffles me how most everyone works a 40 hour work week. I worked about 33 hours this week and here I am complaining about needing a couple days off. I guess it just depends on what you are used to. I am used to working as little as financially possible and spending the bulk of my time playing instead. Now though I really need to pay off some debt so I will be working close to full time hours for most of this summer, and perhaps longer... we'll see. The crazy thing is that a day on my feet at work seems to wipe me out so much more than a long run or ride. I almost didn't workout today because I was feeling so tired after work, but then after I went out for a run and to the gym to lift some weights I felt fine.

No comments: