Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rise and Shine

Run 6 miles

I used to consider myself a "morning person" but that has definitely not been the case for more than a year now. I'm rarely out of bed before 8 am and I do almost all of my workouts after noon. On the random days when I do get up early and do a workout I usually feel terrible for at least the first 20 or 30 minutes. This morning was one of those days when I decided to run first thing in the morning and much to my surprise I actually felt pretty strong. I also had no knee, ankle, or foot pain for the 3rd day in a row. This blog seems to be good luck. I guess I should have started this a long time ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging heals all. Well, maybe not. But it's a great way to sort things out and get some feedback from other folks who've gone through, or are currently going through, the same issues/training/etc.

Anonymous said...

童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
禮服店
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
假日打工
台北酒店經紀