Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick Post From SLC

Yesterday:
Run 15 miles

Saturday:
Mt. Bike 104 miles

Friday:
Off

Thursday:
Run 15 miles

Wednesday:
Run 10 miles
Bike Commute 3 miles

I'm in the midst of a sunny Utah vacation. Keeping very busy. Flew into Vegas on Friday morning and since then I've either been driving, sleeping, biking, or running pretty much the entire time. Good stuff. Had a great White Rim ride on Saturday. I'll post pictures and some more about my trip when I get back to Juneau. Still have a few more days in the sun and then heading back Thursday morning. Getting out for a run with Karl M. later today and then hoping to get out for a bike ride with Dave H. on Wednesday.

Totals for last week: Run 36 miles; Bike 132 miles; 17 hours time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff, Sounds great - no phone yet - Verizon is really a pain right about now - talk to you soon

Love,
Mom