Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mini Triathlon

Classic Ski 8 miles
Mt. Bike 15 miles
Run 8 miles

What a difference a day can make. After feeling very weak through 7 miles in 56 minutes yesterday morning I took yesterday afternoon off and also took this morning off. Tonight I ran 8 miles in 51 minutes and felt great... and this was after skiing for an hour and biking for an hour.

It was such a beautiful evening in Juneau. I need to start taking my camera out with me more often. I have many mixed feelings about how much I like living in Juneau, but on a nice calm, partially sunny day like today it's pretty near the most magnificent beauty you could ever find yourself surrounded by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Uh oh...you're getting the spammers already. Sounds like you had a great night, though. Pics are always appreciated!