Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year everyone. I know it's cliche to say, but I'm looking for 2013 to be a new beginning for me, maybe more than any of my 36 years to date (more about this in a future post when I have more time). Hope you all have lots of things you're looking forward to improving on and moving toward this year.

As promised, the Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp Scholarship applications are now available over on the camp website. If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships please get the completed application to me by the end of February. We were able to raise enough funding for 2 full scholarships (all camp fees and up to $850 in travel expenses). We also have a limited amount of funding in addition to this which will be offered as partial scholarships or, if not accepted, rolled over into funding for the program in 2014. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this program. You're support is generous and deeply appreciated.

No comments: