Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Couple Exciting Things

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes about my health. This has been an incredibly challenging time, but I'm still moving forward slowly but steadily. I still haven't pieced together a definitive diagnosis, but I have been feeling much better the past few days and I'm definitely moving closer and closer to having an understanding of what's been going on in my body. The good thing is that I've ruled out most of the more sinister things, and I'm beginning to feel confident that this is something that I'm going to be able to bounce back from as strong as ever.

And for this reason I'm super excited to officially open entry for 3 sessions of my Alaska running camps for next summer. These camps have been beyond anything I ever expected in terms of what I've been able to take away from them. I can't wait to do it again next year. Check out the camp website for all the info. Don't wait around if you're wanting to join because they are likely to fill soon.

4 comments:

stillwaterrunner said...

Geoff, that is fantastic news! You are one of our greatest distance runners and I am glad to hear you will continue to be. I am looking forward to hearing how you do in your next race. Stay healthy!

Hoppy said...

Glad your healths heading in a positive direction Geoff . alohas

Hoppy said...

Glad your healths heading in a positive direction Geoff . alohas

Unknown said...

Great news Geoff! So happy for you and your family.