Friday, February 4, 2011

A Few Spaces Still Remain

I wanted to post a quick reminder that sign up for my Summer running camps is still open. The June 6-12 session is full (taking wait list applicants), but the July 28-August 3 session still has 5 spaces available. I will be advertising the camps more extensively (have only advertised here so far) in the next several weeks so I wanted to do one more plug here to make sure all my blog followers had first chance to get signed up before I begin spreading the word in other outlets. You can find all the information about the camps HERE.

4 comments:

The Sean said...

Link dead...

Jay said...

I think this is the link he meant to post.

http://www.akultracamp.blogspot.com/

Geoff said...

thanks guys, it should be working now.

mindful mule said...

Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp (AMUC) – “Run Amuc(k) in Alaska!”