Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Free Shoes

If anyone is interested in a pair of La Sportiva Slingshot trail running shoes they are yours for the cost of shipping ($10 anywhere in the U.S.). They are pretty much new (I've run less than 20 miles in them) and they are size 11. The sizing is really small though. They are labelled as size 11, but I would say that they are closer to a size 10 in reality. I generally wear 10.5 and these shoes are a little too tight on me (that's why I don't want them).

If you want them just send me an email at: grroes@yahoo.com

We can settle up on the shipping cost through Paypal or you can send me a check. First email I receive gets the shoes so if you don't hear back from me it means someone else beat you to it.

4 comments:

Derrick said...

Drat. Just a couple of sizes too big. Great shoes for anyone looking for a lightweight trail shoe. Have loved mine, but very impressed with the new Skylites out now.

Anonymous said...

Geoff, congrats on the HURT 100. Have these shoes been claimed? If not please email me at steven(dot)birrell(at)kimball(dot)com

Thanks,

Steven

Anonymous said...

Thanks.!! I really want trail running shoes.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領