Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ho-hum

Today:
Bike Commute 3 miles
Run 10 miles

Yesterday:
Run 8 miles
Bike 33 miles

Tuesday:
Run 12 miles
Bike 7 miles
Lift 18 lifts
-3 sets of 12 reps.

Not much new. Jill's now an NPR celebrity. That's pretty cool.

I've just been mostly running. Still no snow to speak of. I've run 156 miles in the past 14 days and have been feeling great. Rode on the trainer for 2 hours last night. Riding on the trainer sucks.

I'll probably try to put in a 25 mile run this Sunday and then hopefully within another couple weeks we'll have enough snow that I can put in long runs dragging my sled with the gear I'll be carrying on the ITI. Still got lots of tweaking to do to my sled and gear but until there's more snow and cold there's not much I can do about that.

3 comments:

FixieDave said...

Now that Jill is famous you gonna have your hands full being her bike/pool boy

;)

Thats alot of running! I still do not understand that physical activity!

mindful mule said...

That is some nice mileage. I think you can take the “Fumbling” part of your blog title down now. Pray for snow.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領