Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Resting Away

Today:
Mt. Bike 7 miles
Run 5 miles

Yesterday:
Bike Commute 3 miles

Nice little last run before Crow Pass today. Feel nicely rested and quick. My right ankle has been a little sore for about a week now (not sure why) but hopefully with some rest tomorrow and Friday it won't bother me on Saturday. After what Scott Jurek did last weekend on a sore ankle I guess I shouldn't be too concerned.

Off to Anchorage tomorrow afternoon. Hope you all have a great weekend and look for my race report sometime on Sunday or Monday.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck, Geoff. Looking forward to the race report.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Geoff - we will be waiting patiently to hear from you - Love Mom & dad

Olga said...

Best of luck this weekend!

Danielle Musto said...

Good Luck!!!

Krissy Moehl said...

Hey Geoff,
Thanks for commenting on my blog - good luck to you in your race this weekend! Hopefully the ankle cooperates!
Krissy

Jason said...

Congrats on your victory, Geoff!

Diana said...

Just read Jill's post--congratulations!

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒
台北酒店經紀
酒店
酒店現領
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
酒店打工