Friday, May 4, 2007

Signing Off For Real

Run 7 miles
Lift 4 lifts
-3 sets of 12 reps
Hike 5 miles

Ok, I'm off to the desert and away from this damn computer for real now. The last 24 hours has been so incredibly hectic. I am spending the next 10 days bumming around southern Utah and will be meeting up with, at last count, 15 different people at various points throughout the week.

The good thing about the past 24 hours though was that I was able to squeeze in a couple of nice runs and felt pretty good on both of them. My back has healed up 99% and I am beginning to feel that I might be in better shape now than I thought I was. It's amazing how a couple recovery days will do that.

This Sunday I'll be riding the White Rim Trail with Dave and Pete... and maybe Jill for a bit of it. Should be a great group and certainly a great ride. I just hope I actually can ride 103 miles on my mt. bike. This will be the longest off road ride I have ever done. Suppose I should find out though since I'm planning to do a 24 hour Mt. bike race in 6 weeks.